After our day in the mountains, Lindsay and I were sitting having a cup of tea when suddenly I spotted Rory walking past me with his truck. Yes that is correct - I said Rory was walking, assisted of course by his truck. But what a sight. I couldn't believe my eyes. So I quickly grabbed my camera and started videoing. I captured this one to share with you. (okay so maybe I captured many, many videos!)
Rory is getting very confident with this new found skill, he'll just up and walk when he is holding onto any and everything. We've had a few bumps and some tears - but this has not yet deterred our little man from learning to walk. We are very excited (okay a little proud too!!) - but also a little worried, as this will be a whole new development of baby proofing our home. Rory is always full of smiles and giggles as he explores his new world from a new height.
We'll keep you posted on Rory's walking adventures.