Monday, January 28, 2013

Hello everyone - I'm 4 months old now!!
 
I love long feedings and snuggles with mum, jumping up and down in my exersaucer, tummy time with Rory - I also love being awake all day long, just so I don't miss out on any fun. I weigh 14.5 pounds and I'm growing out of some of my 6 months clothes - I'm such a big boy with the best gummy smiles for miles around! If I smile lots and with some giggles I can get away with anything I want - just don't tell my mum.


 

 
Rory is an awesome big brother.  He always makes me smile and he gives me kisses. I love watching Rory play trains with daddy and when they play outside in the snow.  I can't wait till I'm just a little bit bigger so I can do all those things too!!
Sorry for the lack of photos and updates, but we've had some technology issues. Hopefully we'll be sorted out soon!!
Later skaters - keeping smiling, Love Cameron xx